Seychelles: International Business Company
The Seychelles Islands are strategically located in the Indian
Ocean, between the east cost of Africa and India. This independent
Republic is one of the progressive offshore centers in the world
with competitive legislation, which makes incorporation relatively
simple, whilst ensuring Investor confidence and privacy.
The international Business Companies Act 1994 is the governing
legislation for the formation of the versatile and most widely
sought type of company, through which legitimate international
business, including trade, commerce and investment activities are
The legal system of the Seychelles is based on English Common
Law and French Civil Law.
A Seychelles company is flexible concerning the capitalization,
shares and the shareholders and director.
- There are no minimum or maximum capital requirements for a
- Shares can be issued with or without Par Value
- Shares are issued in Registered form only, Bearer shares are
no longer permitted
- IBC's do not require more than one director
- For the registration of Seychelles IBCs shareholders and directors
may be of any nationality and residents of any country.
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person
can be the shareholder and director.
- The directors do not have to be shareholders
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate
A Seychelles IBC must have a registered office in the Seychelles
with a physical address.
out more at ....
Offshore Companies House (OCH Ltd.)