British Virgin Islands IBC's hHave the Following
Features and Advantages:
The British Virgin Islands IBC legislation was introduced in
1984 but was developing and subsequently amended taking into consideration
the changes required by the persons providing BVI offshore services.
Under normal circumstances, BVI Corporations can be incorporated/Registered
within 3 working days.
Flexibility in company structure of an offshore British Virgin
- Only one director or shareholder required for the company formation.
- Shareholder(s) and director(s) may be the same person.
- The shareholder(s) and director(s) can be a natural person
or a corporate body.
- There is no requirement of appointing local shareholder(s)
and director(s) for British Virgin Island Companies.
- There is no requirement of resident secretary.
Privacy for identity of principals
The BVI incorporation documents do not carry the name or identity
of any shareholder of director. The names or identities of these
persons do not appear in any public record.
Shareholder(s) and director(s) nominee services are allowed to
ensure confidentiality of beneficiaries.
The minimum paid in and issued capital may be one share which
is fully paid.
out more at ....
Companies House (OCH Ltd.)